Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, Aug 19, 2015

Today's Meeting Times

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. Status on "Service API" refactor
    1. LNI has been removed / moved to https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-lni
    2. Initial PR has been merged to the feature branch
  2. Migrating off SourceForge - Latest Status
    1. 3 (of 6) mailing lists have been migrated to Google Groups (dspace-commit, dspace-tickets, dspace-changelog)
    2. 3 remain (dspace-devel, dspace-general, dspace-tech).  -devel likely by end of this week.  -tech and -general by end of next week?
      1. Two minor delays:
        1. Google only lets me send 10,000 messages per day (so some larger lists take multiple days to transfer the entire archives).
        2. Google Groups only lets a group "owner" add 100 new members to a new group per day.  Anyone want to be an additional "owner" for our larger mailing lists and help add an extra 100 members?
    3. Two changes to be aware of
      1. dspace-release will be retired. Please use dspace-devel for release discussions.
      2. dspace-general will be renamed "dspace-community" after move (same naming convention as Fedora and other projects use for their community / users list)
  3. DSpace 6.0 Status
    1. Release Team members still needed!
    2. Other updates / discussion topics?
  4. RoadMap work
    1. Second meeting of the DSpace UI Prototype Working Group is next Tuesday (Aug 25) at 15:00 UTC
  5. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)