Contribute to the DSpace Development Fund

The newly established DSpace Development Fund supports the development of new features prioritized by DSpace Governance. For a list of planned features see the fund wiki page.

Developers Meeting on Weds, Jan 14, 2015


Today's Meeting Times


Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 5.0 Final Release Status
    1. How do we get past our "blockers" and wrap up the release?
      key summary type created updated due assignee reporter priority status resolution

      Unable to locate Jira server for this macro. It may be due to Application Link configuration.

    2. Hardy volunteered to cut 5.0 next week on January 15 (Thursday).
    3. Reported, unresolved bugs in 5.0
    4. Release TODO list
    5. Any other 5.0 topics to discuss?
  2. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)


  • No labels