Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, Nov 5, 2014

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 16:00 UTC in #dspace IRC
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 15:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Takes place the hour AFTER the meeting, in #dspace IRC. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 5.0 Upcoming Schedule
    1. Announce Testathon, update demo.dspace.org, etc.
    2. Any other 5.0 topics to discuss?
  2. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels