Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, May 21, 2014

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 14:00 UTC in #dspace IRC
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 15:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Takes place the hour prior to the meeting, in #dspace IRC. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.

Discussion Topics

  1. Announcements / Notes:
    1. Open Repositories 2014 face-to-face Committers/Developers Meeting. 
      1. Please sign up on the agenda page if you plan to attend: DevMtg 2014-06-09 - OR14 Meeting
    2. Still in search of a few more DSpace 5.0 Release Team members!
  2. Status check on 4.2 and 3.3
  3. Other topics to bring up for discussion? 
    1. Anyone have 5.0 updates or possible feature plans/ideas for 5.0?
    2. Thoughts on possible agenda topics for our OR14 face-to-face meeting?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels