Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, September 18, 2013

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Every Weds at 19:00UTC in #dspace IRC we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets. This regular meeting will continue until we've been able to catch up on our backlog.

Discussion Topics

  1. Pull Request Reviews (as long as we need) - Starting with #287
  2. NOTE: Tim will be out-of-town next week at a meeting. Anyone willing to lead the DSpace Developers Mtg on Sept 25?
  3. vagrant-dspace: IT WORKS! (Mostly cause hpottinger has put some amazing work into it! Kudos to him.)
    1. Allows one to quickly (~15mins) spin up a Virtual Machine (via Vagrant) with DSpace auto-installed (latest 'master') & immediately usable via localhost:8080.
    2. Could be a great tool for 4.0 Testing (e.g. Test-a-thon) and DSpace development in general.  Give it a spin, if you want.
    3. If others find it worthwhile, this is a project we could move over to "DSpace/vagrant-dspace" in GitHub, rather than hosting it in Tim's account.
  4. DSpace 4.0
    1. Any topics to discuss in more detail? 
  5. Other topics for discussion?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels