Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, August 21, 2013

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Every Weds at 19:00UTC in #dspace IRC we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets. This regular meeting will continue until we've been able to catch up on our backlog.

Discussion Topics

  1. Pull Request Reviews (first 10 minutes or so) - Starting with #222
  2. 4.0 Release Schedule & next steps
    1. Pull Request deadline: Oct 7 (LAST DAY to submit new feature pull requests)

    2. Pull Request Review meetings: Oct 9 and Oct 16 (to replace the usual Developer's Meeting in IRC)

    3. Independent Pull Request reviews: Oct 8 through Oct 18

    4. Feature Freeze:  Oct 21  (LAST DAY to merge new feature code into "master")
    5. RC1: Oct 31
    6. Testathon: Nov 4-15
    7. RC2: Nov 21
    8. Final Release: Dec 4
  3. Other topics for discussion?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels