Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, June 19, 2013

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Every Weds at 19:00UTC in #dspace IRC we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets. This regular meeting will continue until we've been able to catch up on our backlog.
  • REMINDER: Signup if you plan to attend the OR13 DSpace Developer Mtg  (on Monday, July 8 before OR13)

Discussion Topics

  1. Pull Request Reviews (first 10 minutes or so) - Starting with #190
  2. Revisiting 3.2 Release
  3. DSpace 4.0 planning
    1. 4.0 Release Team so far:  Hardy Pottinger and Mark Wood.  Anyone else what to chip in / help out? Also, need a team leader or co-leaders.
    2. Need to start thinking about our possible release timeline, and whether there's anything we want to change from the 3.0 release timeline.
      1. 3.0 Deadlines were:
        1. Aug 24, 2012 - Code Submission Deadline
        2. Sept 14, 2012 - Feature Freeze
        3. Oct 8, 2012 - RC1 released  (Initial Testathon began Oct 10)
    3. Obviously may want to think about trying to steer some of the DSpace Futures stuff (REST API, DC Registry updates) towards 4.0
  4. OR13 DSpace Developer Mtg
    1. Finalizing an agenda.  Any final brainstorms?  The general agenda already noted on above page.
    2. Anyone know of a good pub to meetup at afterwards?  Suggestions welcome if you know the area.
  5. Other topics for discussion?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels