Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, April 10, 2013

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Every Weds at 19:00UTC in #dspace IRC we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets. This regular meeting will continue until we've been able to catch up on our backlog.

Discussion Topics

  1. OR13 updates
    1. DSpace Developer Meeting at OR13 is likely to be Monday, July 8 in the afternoon (1pm-5pm or similar).  Still finalizing details on room/location, etc. 
    2. Format of meeting is still TBD. If you have any ideas for specific topics/discussions, please feel free to sugget to Tim. It will be an open meeting for anyone to attend (so Committers, Developers, DCAT members, repo mgrs are all welcome).
    3. As normal, we can all head out to dinner/drinks after the meeting.
  2. DSpace 4.0 planning
    1. Volunteers to be members of  the 4.0 Release Team?
    2. Need to start thinking about our possible release timeline, and whether there's anything we want to change from the 3.0 release timeline.
    3. Obviously may want to think about trying to steer some of the DSpace Futures stuff (REST API, DC Registry updates) towards 4.0
  3. Any DSpace 3.2 updates to speak of?
    1. DS-1469 (Configs are read using ISO-8859 instead of UTF-8)
    2. DS-1525 (Build.properties not interpolated properly with Maven 3)
    3. DS-1528 (Build.properties doesn't support UTF-8 encoding)
    4. Other minor issues worth fixing before 4.0?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels