Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, April 3, 2013

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Every Weds at 19:00UTC in #dspace IRC we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets. This regular meeting will continue until we've been able to catch up on our backlog.

Discussion Topics

  1. JIRA Quick Review?
  2. Do we want a DSpace 3.2 to fix some other small issues that have popped up?
    1. DS-1469 (Build.properties is read using ISO-8859 instead of UTF-8)
    2. DS-1525 (Build.properties not interpolated properly with Maven 3)
    3. Other minor issues worth fixing before 4.0?
  3. DSpace 4.0 planning
    1. Anyone interested in being on the 4.0 Release Team?
    2. Need to start thinking about our possible release timeline, and whether there's anything we want to change from the 3.0 release timeline.
    3. Obviously may want to think about trying to steer some of the DSpace Futures stuff (REST API, DC Registry updates) towards 4.0

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels