Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, March 27, 2013

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Every Weds at 19:00UTC in #dspace IRC we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets. This regular meeting will continue until we've been able to catch up on our backlog.

Discussion Topics

  1. DuraSpace Sponsor Summit Meeting - Any questions or discussions folks want to have out of this?
    1. Summit Overview Notes
    2. Summit Presentation Slides
  2. Google Summer of Code 2013 - DuraSpace will NOT be putting in an application this year.  Unable to find enough interested mentors in general.
  3. DSpace Futures Meetings/Discussions
    1. REST API - We have some interested folks who want to see this happen.  Do we want to push this forward for 4.0, and maybe help those institutions get involved?
    2. Proposal to Update DC Registry and Add DCTERMS Registry - Is anyone interested in possibly helping DCAT move this forward for a possible "phase I" in 4.0?
    3. DSpace + Hydra - Some interest here, but it's still a bit undefined.
      1. Hydra team has brainstormed what it might take to build a "DSpace-like" Hydra Head. See their notes from LibDevConX.
  4. DSpace 4.0 planning (may not get to this topic this week – if not, we'll discuss next week)
    1. Anyone interested in being on the 4.0 Release Team?
    2. Need to start thinking about our possible release timeline, and whether there's anything we want to change from the 3.0 release timeline.

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels