Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, January 23, 2013

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Every Weds at 19:00UTC in #dspace IRC we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets. This regular meeting will continue until we've been able to catch up on our backlog.
    • NOTE: Tim will be unable to attend today cause of a meeting conflict.

Discussion Topics

  1. Any 3.0 or 3.1 updates we need to touch on?
    1. Is the Oracle bug squashed finally? DS-1435
  2. João's DAO Implementation for DSpace (See DS-1438 and Pull #161).  Any initial thoughts, comments, suggestions?  Anyone want to chip in?
  3. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels