Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, December 19, 2012

Agenda

Regular Items

Discussion Topics

  1. 3.0 Release
    1. Anyone have time to devote towards helping to test DSpace 3.0 + Oracle?  We've had some issues reported on lists...it'd be good to see if anyone is able to get 3.0 working on Oracle
    2. Any other 3.0 or 3.1 related updates?
  2. Tim will be on holiday the next two weeks (Dec 22 through Jan 2), returning to work on Thurs, Jan 3.  That means I will not be in attendance on for any developer meetings on Weds, Dec 26 or Weds, Jan 2.  Others are welcome to meet as needed.
  3. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. How can we "catch up" with JIRA Backlog?
    • Do we need to "split up" the tickets & do quick reviews on our own? Or perhaps just split up tickets & do a very quick ranking & schedule ones with patches for 3.0?
    • Perhaps we schedule a "JIRA Backlog Bash" event (via IRC or similar) where we work together to decrease the backlog over a few days or a week (think of this like a "Test-a-thon" but instead we'd be working to just clear out the backlog as best we can).
  2. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels