Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, November 28, 2012

Agenda

Regular Items

  • Forgoing JIRA review for now to spend time on 3.0 & Testathon. Specific JIRA tickets can be brought up as needed.
  • Reminder: DSpace Committer & DCAT joint meeting on "DSpace Future Directions" discussions (which have been going on with DSpace Sponsors over the last month). Try to attend one of these meetings:
    • Today at 4:00 pm EST (21:00 UTC) – after this meeting.

Discussion Topics

  1. 3.0 Release Outstanding Tasks (each of these are detailed in Release Procedure as well)
  2. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. How can we "catch up" with JIRA Backlog?
    • Do we need to "split up" the tickets & do quick reviews on our own? Or perhaps just split up tickets & do a very quick ranking & schedule ones with patches for 3.0?
    • Perhaps we schedule a "JIRA Backlog Bash" event (via IRC or similar) where we work together to decrease the backlog over a few days or a week (think of this like a "Test-a-thon" but instead we'd be working to just clear out the backlog as best we can).
  2. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels