Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, November 7, 2012

Agenda

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS REMINDER:  For all countries which recently ended "daylight savings time", this meeting will be ONE HOUR EARLIER.  The DSpace Developers meeting is always at 20:00UTC and as such it doesn't change time before or after daylight savings.  To verify the time of this meeting where you live, check the world clock.

Regular Items

  • Forgoing JIRA review for now to spend time on 3.0 & Testathon. Specific JIRA tickets can be brought up as needed.

Discussion Topics

  1. 3.0 Release Testathon, part 2
    1. List of bugs found in 3.0
  2. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. How can we "catch up" with JIRA Backlog?
    • Do we need to "split up" the tickets & do quick reviews on our own? Or perhaps just split up tickets & do a very quick ranking & schedule ones with patches for 3.0?
    • Perhaps we schedule a "JIRA Backlog Bash" event (via IRC or similar) where we work together to decrease the backlog over a few days or a week (think of this like a "Test-a-thon" but instead we'd be working to just clear out the backlog as best we can).
  2. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels