Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, August 22, 2012

Agenda

Regular Items

  • Forgoing the normal JIRA review to concentrate on 3.0 Release (for now)

Discussion Topics

  1. 3.0 Release Discussions
    • Anything still waiting to make it into a Pull Request? (Submission Deadline is Friday.)
    • Anything else we can officially vote on in terms of features?
    • Outstanding question: Do we want to pull LNI out of the "main codebase" and release as a separate 'dspace-lni' module?
    • How do we wish to organize ourselves in the coming weeks before the "Feature Freeze"? Are their specific features we need to put more effort into reviewing? Are there ways we can split up the work?
  2. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. How can we "catch up" with JIRA Backlog?
    • Do we need to "split up" the tickets & do quick reviews on our own? Or perhaps just split up tickets & do a very quick ranking & schedule ones with patches for 3.0?
    • Perhaps we schedule a "JIRA Backlog Bash" event (via IRC or similar) where we work together to decrease the backlog over a few days or a week (think of this like a "Test-a-thon" but instead we'd be working to just clear out the backlog as best we can).
  2. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

Action items coming out of this meeting go here, if any.

  • No labels