Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, June 6, 2012

Agenda

Regular Items

Discussion Topics

  1. How can we "catch up" with JIRA? It seems like we just keep falling further behind in our reviews. (Currently at 90+ unreviewed tickets)
    • Do we need to "split up" the tickets & do quick reviews on our own? Or perhaps just split up tickets & do a very quick ranking & schedule ones with patches for 3.0?
    • Other ideas?
  2. Updates to our Guidelines for Committing based on GitHub/Git?
    • Thoughts on how we rework these polices to our new GitHub development environment (with Pull Request policies, etc.)?
  3. 3.0 Release Updates / Possible feature updates or ideas
    • REMINDER: Add your planned 3.0 contributions to the 3.0 Wiki Page
  4. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for 3.0. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Jira Reviews, various brainstorms on trying to catch up on JIRA

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

Action items coming out of this meeting go here, if any.

  • No labels