Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, May 30, 2012

Agenda

Regular Items

Discussion Topics

  1. Accepting Topic Ideas for the (Face-to-Face) DSpace Developers Meeting at OR12 in Edinburgh on Monday, July 9
    • If you have a suggested topic, add it to the wiki page (under "Possible Discussion Topics"). If you would be willing to lead the discussion, also feel free to add your name next to the topic.
  2. 3.0 Release Updates / Possible feature updates or ideas
  3. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for 3.0. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

JIRA Review, Topics for OR12 Dev Mtg, 3.0 Updates, finding ways to better leverage devel community

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

Action items coming out of this meeting go here, if any.

  • No labels