Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, May 23, 2012

Agenda

Regular Items

  • Reminder: The (Face-to-Face) DSpace Developers Meeting at OR12 in Edinburgh will more than likely be on Monday, July 9.

Discussion Topics

  1. 3.0 Release Planning
  2. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for 3.0. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

JIRA Review, PDF modification/insert front page, various Metadata on all Objects implementations, Solr, NoSQL

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

Action items coming out of this meeting go here, if any.

  • No labels