Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, May 2, 2012

Agenda

Regular Items

Reminder: The (Face-to-Face) DSpace Developers Meeting at OR12 in Edinburgh will more than likely be on Monday, July 9.

Discussion Topics

  1. Listserv activity: Is there more we should all be doing to chip in? Seems like most questions now being answered by helix84 (thanks helix84!).
  2. 3.0 Release Planning
    • Scheduling a 3.0 "Special Topic" meeting (via Skype) - May 9 or 16
    • New dspace-release list is geared towards planning this release. Anyone can join, but discussions will be specific to release planning & administrative discussions.
  3. GitHub Migration
  4. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for 3.0. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

JIRA Reviews, Stackable AuthN/AuthZ Issues, some 3.0 possible feature updates

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

Action items coming out of this meeting go here, if any.

  • TODO - Update the ReleaseCoordinating page to better outline Release Processes
    • Add "Update this document with lessons learned" as the final task of any release.
  • No labels