Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, March 14, 2012

Agenda

Regular Items

General Reminders

  • Feel free to keep adding ideas to DSpace GSoC Ideas Page. We should hear on Friday if we are accepted to GSoC'12

Discussion Topics

  1. GitHub Migration
    • Do we just leave the main DSpace/DSpace GitHub repo as-is? The only way to properly re-map all SVN Users -> GitHub Users would be to recreate it.
    • Volunteers to help with Migration?
  2. Revisiting Virtual Summit
    • Very successful meeting, with a nice list of "Actionable Takeaways"
    • Any thoughts on how many times would we like to hold this Summit per year? Once (Jan/Feb)? Twice (Jan and May/June)? Three times (Jan, May & Sept)?
    • Any other feedback to mention?
  3. 3.0 Release
    • We still need a "team leader" for our Release Team.
      • Current Release Team (all volunteered in Fall): Hardy P, Sands F, Kim S, Robin T
    • Any other potential features folks want to add?
  4. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for 3.0. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

JIRA Review, Detailed discussion of GitHub migration

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

Action items coming out of this meeting go here, if any.

  • TODO - Update the ReleaseCoordinating page to better outline Release Processes
    • Add "Update this document with lessons learned" as the final task of any release.
  • No labels