Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, March 7, 2012

Agenda

Regular Items

General Reminders

Discussion Topics

  1. GSoC 2012 DSpace Ideas - We have a total of 0 (zero) ideas up so far for DSpace. That's no good! (smile)
  2. GitHub Migration – it is time to start planning next steps! Who wants to help?
  3. Virtual Summit - any more feedback?
    • Very successful meeting, with a nice list of "Actionable Takeaways"
    • Any thoughts on how many times would we like to hold this Summit per year? Once (Jan/Feb)? Twice (Jan and May/June)? Three times (Jan, May & Sept)?
  4. 3.0 Release
    • We still need a "team leader" for our Release Team.
      • Current Release Team (all volunteered in Fall): Hardy P, Sands F, Kim S, Robin T
    • Some potential features (from the Summit)
      • Versioning! (from Dryad project)
      • External Identifier Service (again from Dryad Project)
  5. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for 3.0. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Peter Dietz - Has DSpace sending UsageEvents to elastic-search-usage-event-listener, and has a display page that can return hits from a query to a page

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

JIRA Issues, Discussed GSoC Ideas, GitHub Migration, Discussion of Language Packs Management.

Action Items

Action items coming out of this meeting go here, if any.

  • TODO - Update the ReleaseCoordinating page to better outline Release Processes
    • Add "Update this document with lessons learned" as the final task of any release.
  • No labels