Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, February 22, 2012

Agenda

Regular Items

  1. JIRA Catch-Up – starting with issue DS-951

Discussion Topics

  1. Quick Announcements:
    • 1.8.2 will be released likely Thurs & announced on Fri.
    • Reminder Developers Virtual Summit is NEXT WEEK (each day @ 20:00UTC)
      • Discussion will take place via Skype (audio-only) or phone – see page above for connection/call-in details
      • #duraspace IRC will be used as a "backchannel" – a way to share links, take notes, or enhance current discussions.
    • Google Summer of Code 2012 - Begin to think about possible GSoC DSpace Project Ideas. Also, think about whether you'd be willing to mentor a student project (of your choice, obviously).
  2. 3.0 Release
    • Still need a "team leader" for our Release Team:
      • Current Release Team (all volunteered in Fall): Hardy P, Sands F, Kim S, Robin T
    • Do we want to start discussing some potential features folks are working on? (Others may come up during next week's Summit as well)
  3. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for 3.0. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

Action items coming out of this meeting go here, if any.

  • TODO - Update the ReleaseCoordinating page to better outline Release Processes
    • Add "Update this document with lessons learned" as the final task of any release.
  • No labels