Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, February 15, 2012

Agenda

Regular Items

  1. JIRA Catch-Up – starting with issue DS-946

Discussion Topics

  1. 1.8.2 Updates: Any updates on fixes / changes you want to see in 1.8.2?
  2. Developers Virtual Summit week: Feb 27 through Mar 2
    • Any topics you'd like to see added to the 'possible topics list'? (Again, as this is an unconference-style meeting, you can also just show up with topics)
  3. Google Summer of Code 2012 - Begin to think about possible GSoC DSpace Project Ideas. Also, think about whether you'd be willing to mentor a student project (of your choice, obviously).
  4. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for 3.0. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

JIRA reviews, 1.8.2 updates (DS-1122 feedback), upcoming Virtual Summit

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

Action items coming out of this meeting go here, if any.

  • TODO - Update the ReleaseCoordinating page to better outline Release Processes
    • Add "Update this document with lessons learned" as the final task of any release.
  • No labels