Things to also talk about are that:
- everything needs to have been committed, this is old news, but again a reminder.
- look over the documentation to make sure features have their needed things, especially if you've committed a new feature
- What's going on for testathon next week
- DSUG 2010 in Baltimore next week
The Release Notes needs to have the current status of what has been contributed. So move things from "unsure" to "New Feature" if you've committed it.
The Roadmap has been updated with a little bit of color to help steer users to what they're looking for.
Updates on 1.7.0, before Release Candidate 1 and Testathon
- Full IRC Transcript will be available at - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2010-11-03