- JIRA Catch-Up (for first 20 mins or so of meeting) – starting with issue DS-638
- VOTE ON 'dspace-test' change
- It has been recommended by grahamtriggs that we should move the 'dspace-test' Unit Tests directly into the 'dspace-api' module (as they all relate directly to that API, and it brings the tests closer to the code they test)
- Initially they were only separated out because there was an expectation that tests from other DSpace packages may want to use the same mocks.
- Pere has refactored code to move 'dspace-test' contents into 'dspace-api'. He can commit it if we approve these changes.
- DSpace 1.7 Features/Updates
- DSpace Curation Framework – Has anyone had a chance to look at this code/documentation? It seems like a great candidate for 1.7, but we'd need to approve it soon if we are going to release it in 1.7. Richard Rodgers has mentioned he thinks a "Virus Scanning (ClamAV)" task can be ready for 1.7. Also hoping for a task allowing people to kick off AIP generation via Admin UI.
- (Just over) one week remains until Feature Freeze (Oct 22).
- General Updates from everyone Or other Topics to discuss.
- Unclaimed 1.7 Issues/Potential Features in JIRA
- JIRA MIGRATION SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY, 9:30-11:30AM ET
- More info in email: http://email@example.com/msg12294.html
1.7 Updates, 'dspace-test' proposed code move, JIRA review
- JIRA Review – ended with issue DS-640
- Suggested 'dspace-test' changes on Trunk (see above)
- Approved by all attendees.
- Updates on 1.7 features – see transcript
- Full IRC Transcript is available at - http://www.duraspace.org/irclogs/index.php?date=2010-10-13