- Tal Ayalon
- Kimberly Chapman
- Scott Hanrath
- Beate Rajski
|10 mins||Resource review|
Share highlights and takeaways from resources added since list time
|40 mins||Engaging stakeholders||Moving ahead with gathering input from service providers|
|10 mins||Next steps||To-do's|
Missing alternative product roadmaps
List is considered complete.
Goal: Positioning Paper: Where should DSpace go to stay relevant. Selected use cases from DSpace Positioning should be used for structuring.
Step 1: Engage certified DSpace partners:
- Timeline: End of May
- Separate online interview (1-1,5 h) with each partner and subgroups of the working group. Roadmap for the interview to be sent ahead.
- Focus on:
- Three things you find crucial
- What does DSpace need to to be to stay/become a thriving open source ecosystem to service providers?
- What is needed to position DSpace for the future for broad use areas (see DSpace Positioning)
- Focus on clients: What kind rsp. which of your client concerns are not matched in current DSpace?
- Possible additional input:
- Additional feature catalog offered by service provider
- Draft interview outline. Kimberly Chapman will start a document.
- Decide on subgroups for interviews