- Bertrand Caron
- Stéphane Jermini, HES
- Chloé Pochon, intern, École des Chartes
- finalize duty roster and checklist
|upcoming meetings, calls for papers, submission deadlines|
Julien Raemy: We are now accepting proposals for the 2021 International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Annual Conference, taking place June 22-24 online. The due date for submissions is April 2nd. Further details regarding submissions, including requirements, resources for finding collaborators, and a submission form, can be found on our site: https://iiif.io/news/2021/03/03/CFP/
|Reconsider meeting regularly on non-Mondays due to coincidence with many holidays|
Missing some key WG members
ACTION: doodle poll for non-Monday time and avoiding Tuesdays 9am California
|Curator form update|
JK: still a work in progress, now incorporates 2 form pages with better errors/warnings, correctable NAAN entry on 2nd page, plus hookup to validation script
Renamed github repo to naan_reg_priv
|ACTION: JK to add more committer/collaborators to repo|
ACTION: copy README file to new checklist file, JK to make a first pass with respect to the new curator form
All curators will contribute corrections and additions as they gain experience
ACTION: AC and PC to cover temporarily for BC April 19-25
Sources of NAANs other than unused 5-digit numbers?
s<ISSN> (ISSN=8 digits) eg, ark:/s12345678/...
? what about ROR? r<ROR> ? (ROR=9 chars) eg, ark:/r03yrm5c26/...
BC: was there an increase in NAAN requests during the recent rollout announcments?
- John Kunze doodle poll for new regular meeting time
- John Kunze wiki credentials for Stéphane and Chloé
- John Kunze invite more committers to github repo
- John Kunze copy README to checklist and do first pass at updates
- aurélien conraux cover for BC during week of April 19-25
- aurélien conraux work on generating plot of number of requests per week from 2018 to present, based on NAAN registry