Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- End User FAQ - Attempts to address the most commonly asked questions regarding DSpace (from a user perspective)
- TechnicalFAQ - Attempts to address the most commonly asked technical or installation questions regarding DSpace
- Additional resources for common questions:
- The following documents are useful in planning a repository. All are written by Mary R.Barton et al copyright 2004-2005 (RM).
- SUNScholar/Practical Guidelines for Starting an Institutional Repository. Produced by Stellenbosch University Library, this guide provides step-by-step information to help academic institutions in developing countries start an institutional repository.
- Lessons learned building an Institutional Repository with DSpace
- Past Training Materials & Workshops:
- General Tips:
- How-To Guides has a list of all wiki pages which provide "how-to" hints for changing/customizing your DSpace install.
- Build Cookbook has examples of adding your local changes to a DSpace distribution.
- Additional training in spanish: Curso de capacitación en repositorios y DSpace by SeDiCi, Universidad de la Plata, Argentina
Developing with DSpace
Documentation for New DSpace Administrators