Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 6 Next »

Time/Place

Attendees

(plus) (facilitator)
(star) (notetaker)

Agenda

  1. What needs to be done for "initial public working draft"
    1. Open milestone issues
  2. How do we want to handle published versions of the spec and ontology
    1. Example: http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/repository# → http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/2016/10/18/repository#
  3. Follow-up on: https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/111
  4. Branding as Core Specification https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/122
  5. Deletion-related issues

Minutes



Previous Action Items

  • Danny: will move 111 forward, and create a separate ticket for async failures

New Action Items

  • ...
  • No labels