Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, June 3, 2015

Today's Meeting Times

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. Agenda for OR15 Developer/DCAT Meeting is now posted
    1. If you plan to attend, please review the DSpace 2015-18 Strategic Plan and DSpace Technical Roadmap, as we will be discussing both and asking for your feedback.
    2. Obviously, as OR15 is going on next week, there will NOT be any IRC Developers meeting on June 10.
  2. DSpace 6.0 Talk
    1. Call for Release Team members
    2. Anyone working on "big features" (or small features) already for 6.0 release? Wishlist items to add?
    3. Volunteers for some refactoring tasks?
      DS-2188 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      DS-2187 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  3. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)