A by-invitation workshop was held at Green Library, Stanford University on February 23-24, 2015. Public documents about the workshop include:
- The workshop agenda with links to presentations made by the participants (summary notes still to come for brainstorming sessions)
- List of workshop attendees with their institutions
- Workshop logistics, with links to maps, information and a form for travel reimbursement, and information about building access, internet access, and parking.
- Suggested background readings for the workshop, including a detailed Ontology Team Overview that provides a good summary of our ontology work to date.
- The original workshop description in the LD4L proposal to Mellon
- There is an archived tweetwall of the #ld4l Twitter traffic for the workshop that provides comment and context.