- How are Library Virtual Collections exposed to the public?
- How do they have a separate identity from the main site?
- How is search limited to a specific Library Virtual Collection?
- How do librarians keep Library Virtual Collections private before it is ready for public consumption?
- How does the creator of a Library Virtual Collection identify collaborators?
- How are controlled vocabularies defined?
- How does a librarian add a new tag to a controlled vocabulary?
- How does a librarian add a new controlled vocabulary with tags?
- Are controlled vocabularies specific to a single Library Virtual Collection or shared across all Library Virtual Collections?
- Where are controlled vocabularies stored/managed?
- How are definitions for controlled vocabularies made available on the web as a definition of the meaning of a tag exposed as linked data?
Status of Planning Process
- UI Mockup – TBA – under development. Not sufficiently complete for review.
- Requirements – TBA – under development. Not sufficiently complete for review.