Calls are held every Thursday at 1 pm eastern daylight time (GMT-5) – convert to your time at http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
Please add additional agenda items or updates --
- EPA – looking to hook up LDAP for authentication. UF has used an Apache module for another app – Stephen will look up notes
Update on VIVO 1.5.1
Code repository and tracker discussion
As announced two weeks ago, the development call this week will serve as a definitive discussion on the proposed migration of the VIVO, Vitro, and Tools code from SVN on SourceForge to Git on GitHub. We will also discuss migrating our tracker from Jira to the tracker on Github.
Opinions may be registered in advanced on http://vivo.ideascale.com:
Notable Development List Traffic
- getting started with ingest – why is the triples table in MySQL empty?
- installing the Google Refine extension – issues on Windows?
- blank property and/or class hierarchies (JSON not being properly escaped)
- using LDAP in VIVO at the EPA – any suggestions?
Note that we will be moving this call to WebEx in 2 weeks, on October 4
1. Please join my meeting. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/322087560
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (773) 897-3008
Access Code: 322-087-560
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 322-087-560