Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Next »

Time/Place

This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and slack chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:

Attendees 

  1. Danny Bernstein 
  2. Peter Winckles 
  3. Jared Whiklo 
  4. Bethany Seeger 
  5. Andrew Woods  
  6. Ben Pennell 
  7. Aaron Birkland
  8. David Wilcox 
  9. Peter Eichman (star) 

Agenda

  1. Announcements
    1. 2020 Q1 Sprint Doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/es7nwdppt94rv2pz
  2. Current PRs
  3. Key Tickets
  4. Fedora 6 Demo
    1. What
    2. When
  5. Open Questions
  6. Fedora API Versioning
    1. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eNtkWx1sANLuf07poayLFd-KovbPGJqMYKpQu6kXTVk/edit?usp=sharing
  7. <>

Tickets

  1. In Review

     Click here to expand...

    T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
    Loading...
    Refresh

  2. Please squash a bug!

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

  3. Tickets resolved this week:

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

  4. Tickets created this week:

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

Notes

2020 Fedora 6 Sprints

  • Danny sent out a Doodle poll
  • Only a few people have filled it out so far
  • Anyone interested in participating should fill out the poll

Fedora Leaders call update

  • Andrew reported on sprint outcomes and sang the praises of the tech team
  • Announced sprint demo to be recorded next week
  • Full notes are available

State of the code review

  • Bethany finished 3060
    • Implements replace properties on an RDF source
    • Once we can test the full system we may discover some bugs
  • Ben working on 3129
    • Getting resource headers for resources in the persistence layer
    • Hoping to finish this up today
    • RDF sources need sidecar files in order to be treated as RDF rather than as binaries
    • File structures are described in this document
    • migration-utils does not currently create sidecar .fcrepo directory. Should it?
  • 3119 closed, includes many tests against OCFL persistent storage session
  • Danny rebased 3126, which deals with versioning
  • 3105 parked for now, Jared will close in favour of opening a more updated ticket
  • 3103 should be put back in progress based on feedback
  • 3082 probably lower priority
  • Can we close open pull requests that are older than a year? They are likely to be irrelevant given the Fedora 6 changes
    • Everyone should review over the next two weeks and comment on any that we should keep

Sprint demo

  • What and when? Migration demo will take place next Monday
  • What do we want to accomplish from the demo? It probably doesn't need to be bug free.
    • Demonstrate read/write containers and binaries
  • Need to get feedback on Ben's proposal to finalize how content looks on disk in OCFL before organizing a demo
  • Demo for the tech team first, then put something together for the community


Actions

  • Clarify in in documentation that multiple simultaneous writes to OCFL are not supported


  • No labels