from 15:00-16:00 UTC
Location: https://duraspace.zoom.us/my/dspace (Meeting ID: 502 527 3040).
- More connection options available at DSpace Meeting Room
(15 mins) Developer Stand Up - Developers give brief updates on their effort (or their team's effort).
- Update/see "Current Work" section below based on your status. Please feel free to update prior to meeting.
- Please highlight any new work (needing reviews/testing), any blockers (for you), and any discussion topics you may have.
- (30 mins) General Discussion Topics
- Final Approval DSpace 7 Working Group Processes. PLEASE REVIEW PRIOR TO MEETING.
- Upcoming DSpace Entities PR (to master) from DSpace 7 Entities Working Group
- Next deadline for DSpace 7 Preview Release (February?)
- (15 mins) Planning for next week
- Assigning PRs for Review
- Next tasks from Development Planning Spreadsheet
- Mark H. Wood
- Giuseppe Digilio (4Science)
- Ben Bosman
- Pascal-Nicolas Becker
- Chris Wilper
- Terrence W Brady
- Pablo Prieto
- Paulo Graça
Tickets / PRs In Progress
- (Angular) Submission implementation: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/279 (Giuseppe Digilio (4Science)) (Updates requested)
- (Angular) Administrative Item Edit (Art Lowel (Atmire) ) (work in progress)
- (Angular) Adding Accessibility via Travis CI https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/356 (work in progress) (Lower priority)
- (REST) Workflow Endpoint: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2312 (Andrea Bollini (4Science) ) (Updates requested. Hibernate issues with integration tests.)
- (REST) MyDSpace Endpoint (Andrea Bollini (4Science) (work in progress)
- https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/49 (Michael Spalti) (Changes requested) (REST Contract) Endpoint for EPerson profile PATCH requests:
- (Backend) One Webapp Backend - Initial PR: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2265 (Tim Donohue ) (work in progress)
- (Backend) Upgrading Solr Server for DSpace - Initial PR: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2058 (Terrence W Brady and Mark H. Wood) (work in progress)
PRs Needing Review
- (REST Contract) Enhance description of search endpoints https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/50 (NEW, unassigned)
- (REST Contract) Mapping Collection (UPDATED) https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/52 (Andrea Bollini (4Science) Ben Bosman )
- (REST Contract) Edit Homepage news: https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/45 (Tim Donohue, Paulo Graça) (Lower priority)
- (REST) Item CRUD: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2290 (Terrence W Brady - Merge conflicts now resolved, needs re-review)
- (REST) Bug in Error Handling (caused by OpenSearchController): https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2343 (NEW, unassigned)
- (REST) Updating Owning Collections: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2283 (UNBLOCKED, unassigned)
- (REST) Manage Metadata Registry: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2291 (Changes requested by Andrea Bollini (4Science) applied, needs re-review)
- (REST) Metadata as a Map: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2287 (Approved, but related to next PR #347)
- (Angular) Metadata as a Map: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/347 (UNBLOCKED, unassigned)
- (Angular) Delete Communities & Collections: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/350
- (Angular) Modifying Metadata Registries: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/355 (Paulo Graça, reviewed but had questions as testing resulted in error)
- (Angular) Create/Edit for Communities & Collections: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/349 (Tim Donohue)
PRs Merged this week!
- https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/39 (REST Contract) Metadata as a Map:
- https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/48 (REST Contract) Documenting our Design Principles:
- https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2337 (REST) Default URL for Rest Service
- https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/34 (REST Contract) Move Item:
- https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2277 (REST) Community & Collection CRUD:
- (Angular) Move Item Component: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/335
- Blocked by DSpace PR#2283
- (Angular) Item-Collection Mapper: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/348
- Blocked by Contract #52
- Blocked by DSpace PR#2282
Delayed / Needs Discussion
- (REST) Scripts & Processes endpoint: https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/17
- Discussion of deletion of EPeople for GDPR compliance (from Pascal)
- https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2229. NOTE: item.getSubmitter() will return null if EPerson deleted.