ARKs-in-the-Open Working Groups share the following features.
Within its given scope, each WG is self-directed, renewing its objectives and deliverables every 12 months.
WG members are asked to seize opportunities to "grow" the community and broaden participation in it, at any and all levels, as appropriate.
Members are asked to communicate with other WGs and the Advisory Group regarding community evolution, technical developments, and collaboration possibilities that could help, or hurt, sustainability.
WG size is flexible, with 5-9 members being optimal. As necessary, any WG may spin off subgroups, eg, for a focused development effort.
WG members are asked to serve for 12 months, and may serve longer if they wish.
Each WG is free to decide how it will conduct internal communication (email, Slack channel, etc) and to set its own meeting schedule. Meetings are usually teleconferences.
Each WG is responsible for maintaining the WG wiki page, which should include schedules and links to agendas and meeting notes.
- ARKs Interest Survey, 10 minutes
- ARK Wikipedia page, French / English version
- Draft ARK ToC for Wikipedia
- Notes from ARK "Experts" meetings, March 22 and June 11, 2018
- PPT images
- Procedures for maintaining ARKA communications
- Resources and Value Statement
- Sustainability Working Group
- Working group archive
- 🇫🇷 Enquête ARK