11.05 - 11.10 (1)
- Andrew: Close to initial round of upgration pilots. Any comments?
- Mike/Denny: Not much activity, perhaps later this week (work on a ticket or two).
- David pilot standing: Talking to Carol about drafting a message that summarizes where we are
with the pilots. Expect a message next week message about pilot outcomes. Some info already
in the wiki (from Columbia, etc). Pilots are at various stages. National Library of Wales ran into a (few) issue(s) (GC issue) and Glenn looked at it.
- Andrew to Mike: The Javadoc issue should be resolved now. In 4.1.1, one dependency got bumped up (by Osman) that broke the Javadoc.
- Andrew: For the LDP section are there tickets that folks will be working on (soon)? (Silence.)
- Andrew: Garbage collection issue faced by the National Library of Wales. Might be addressed by the work that Mike is doing. So, it might get tackled in another way (tool) but Andrew suspect there might be still an issue lurking (John might be able to take a llok at in the sprint).
- Ticket regarding subject not part of resource. FCREPO-1411: Might already be addressed and is related to the work Jared is doing for the other constraints. Jared to look at 1411 - 1442 to see if that's not the case.
- Clean up tickets: Yinlin is working on a, b, c. Esme to continue work.