- email@example.com : General discussion about the DSpace platform, and setting up and running a DSpace service. It is open to all DSpace users to ask questions, share news, and spark discussion about DSpace with people managing other DSpace sites.
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Technical support for the DSpace platform. If you have a technical query, or are having problems getting DSpace up and running, this is the place to go (refer to the Troubleshoot an error page for additional help and suggestions). If you are technically savvy, and would like to contribute by helping out those in need, please join!
- DSpaceCommunityAdvisoryTeam@googlegroups.com : DSpace Community Advistory Team (DCAT) mailing list. DCAT is a permanent working group which represents the interests of repostitory managers and administrators across the globe and, indirectly, DSpace end user.
- email@example.com : DSpace developers list. DSpace developer discussions and upcoming release discussions take place on this list, as the people working on the DSpace code hang out here.
- firstname.lastname@example.org : Notification list for all changes to the DSpace codebase in GitHub.This is for "hardcore" developers only. This listserv reports the latest code commits, allowing developers to keep in touch with the latest DSpace code changes.