Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


ItemDescription and ActionsResources
  1. DGWG Charge
  • Charge approved by Steering 3/22/24

2. Bylaws
  • Bylaws drafting

Example bylaws:

DSpace governance documentation:

3. MOU
  • MOU review

4. Leadership
  • Leadership May 15 meeting
    • MOU
    • DGWG breakouts


Questions raised in Steering about the complexity of operational documents for the committers group are good to keep in mind. Need to get substantial input and feedback from that group to make that effective. But there are existing practices to build on and use to jump start  formal documents. Hope that Pascal can help as a WG member and long time committer.


Does this require a smaller group or whole WG review? Whole WG will review for next meeting. Maureen will post for group so that we can review and make suggestions ahead of next WG meeting in April. Ideally we should have recommendations for Leadership to review on May 15, and so to Steering before that, on May 8. We will at least discuss at Leadership, even if recommendations don't get done.

One specific area that needs attention is Lyrasis' new non-voting role needs attention.



  1. Share MOU review timetable with Leadership at May meeting. Hope to have before Leadership by the August Leadership meeting

Action Items

  •  Review MOU ahead of April meeting (All)