- oldest → new/persistence, pages vs. dates
- Steven to introduce flexibility wrt dates vs. pages, direction should be consistent in within an OrderedCollection (ascending or descending)
- Removing Nesting Nesting is attempting to make clear that separate Activities are somehow related, https://www.w3.org/ns/activitystreams#Relationship might be applicable (we would just need to select the necessary properties)Another option is treat each activity as atomic; rely on create, delete, and update and then consume an RDF payload either dereferencing the URI or using RDF Patch, etc.
- Removing RDF Patch, or make it a MAY instead of RECOMMENDED
- Partnerships/input: e.g. OCLC, SVDE, Getty, MESH/NLM (Woohoo!)
- Discuss issues created by the group