Planning for DSpace 7 final release:
Tim confirmed that testathon will happen as it has in past releases. That will provide some amount of time to create materials and have them translated in preparation for a release at the same time.
- Where do we start in creating a workflow for this process?
- What can this group do now, and what do we need others to do?
|Heather, Carol| til release
- National User Group coordinators will assist in making the release truly global
- Translations and timing on hold because the final release date is unknown
- Translating important wiki content into Spanish is underway by the Spanish-speaking user group
- What language plug-ins are available for the wiki?
- Plug-ins are available and can be installed
- This article from Nov 2019 comes from the Atlassian support pages
Need to use the endorsements we
- before release (varies)
- Need to consider how to use the DSpace 7 endorsements we collected
- 6 inappropriate at this time
- immediate migration from early versions of DSpace to 6 or 7 funding:
advances is limited
- Many issues: languages and more
Providers could put an upgrade Existing
- Unlikely, existing customizations