The success of the Small Archives solution community depends on the involvement and contributions of the community members. Here are some ways to jump in:
- Start out by checking out the knowledge base - The community maintains a wiki that is intend to be a dynamic, growing knowledge base with a broad array of contributors. Learn about relevant tools, standards, experiences, use cases and policy decisions that others have made.
- Join the Mailing List - to particpate in discussions, get your questions answered, commiserate, just lurk.
- Contribute to the knowledge base - Contribute your favorite references, your experiences, tools, standards, relevant documents, etc. If you have a contribution and you are not sure where it fits, contact our wiki gardener. If you don't already have an account give yourself one.
- Attend community events
- Present your experience at a community event.
- Volunteer efforts to work on a project as needed by the community.