This documentation relates to an old version of VIVO, version 1.10.x. Looking for another version? See all documentation.
Using Site Admin → Site Information, you can:
- Set the site name (typically something like Scholars@Cornell or GWU Experts, or UF VIVO). The site name is used on several pages when explaining the site to users.
- Contact Email address. provide an email address that will receive contact info from VIVO. Typically this is set to a generic email address or list that can be answered by the people responsible for user support. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set the theme. See above.
- Copyright holder. This is typically the name of your institution. Example: George Washington University
- Copyright URL. A URL that will be visited when a user clicks on the copyright link at the bottom of each VIVO page.
Site information is stored in the VIVO configuration triple store.
An example is shown below: