Available Sinopia Resources
Although the Sinopia User Group is on hiatus, there are several ways to get help with Sinopia and engage with other users:
Communication channels and related groups
- Slack channel (public) in LD4 workspace– #sinopia (join LD4 public Slack). For quick informal questions and troubleshooting.
- Mailing list: https://groups.google.com/g/sinopia-users For users and Sinopia team to share information about:
- what's coming/changing in Sinopia
- questions about using Sinopia and cataloging in Sinopia
- PCC Sinopia Cataloging Affinity Group For Sinopia users cataloging resources in the PCC context.
- Sinopia User Group's past running meeting notes
- Sinopa help site
- LD4P3 Sinopia Project Plan
- Release Notes
- YouTube playlist of development team demos
- UI Designs and Research
About the group
The Sinopia User Group is for anyone using Sinopia, the cloud-based cooperative cataloging tool developed by LD4P, to allow Sinopia users to:
- learn about the latest Sinopia developments
- surface common challenges and needs for Sinopia
- provide real-life use cases and scenarios for Sinopia user interaction, and respond to potential designs
- give input to the Sinopia development team on questions around understanding user requirements, and prioritizing requirements
- have a feedback channel in addition to the Sinopia ticketing system
- The group began in August 2018. Early in the group's history, the group informed planning of user aspects of the original Sinopia roll-out.
- Calls were every 4 weeks (formerly every other week), see Running meeting notes.
- (Side note: The former PCCTG1 list was used for the Sinopia user group only for the duration of LD4P2, ending June 2020, and is no longer used for Sinopia.)