These training archives may be out of date, but have been retained and kept available for the community's benefit in reviewing previous sessions.
Current training documentation can be found here: Training
- Java7 installed
- WAR file(s) downloaded
- Configuration files downloaded
- Tomcat installed (optional)
- One click run of Fedora 4: fcrepo-webapp-4.1.1-jetty-console.war
- One click run of external message consumer: fcrepo-message-consumer-webapp-4.1.1-jetty-console.war
- fcrepo-message-consumer-webapp-4.1.1.war (optional, only needed if deploying to Tomcat)
- fcrepo-webapp-4.1.1.war (optional, only needed if deploying to Tomcat)
In OSX or Windows you can simply double-click the fcrepo-webapp-4.1.1-jetty-console.war file to launch the Fedora 4 console. Then click Start and wait for the application to load in your browser.
You can also run the application from the command line using the following command:
Note: The location where Fedora writes to disk can be specified with the following flag: