- Time: 2:30pm Eastern Time US
- Zoom: https://duraspace.zoom.us/my/fedora
- Issues requiring discussion / decision
"Clarify that implementations MUST support creation of all three LDPC types" (OR NOT!) – (issue-386)
"Rules for setting `ldp:membershipResource`, `ldp:hasMemberRelation`, `ldp:insertedContentRelation`" –issue-387– suggestion that there is agreement here but this will depend a bit on the resolution of #389
"Do we intent to require the constraints document link on all responses?" – issue-380
- Issues that can probably be marked "defer":
"Support for fixity verification?" – issue-373– If we have agreement that this is sidecar spec (think we do) then can we mark the issue "defer"?
"Possible future support for compliance levels/profiles for the Fedora API?" – issue-388
"Define opposite of #PreferInboundReferences" - issue-392
"memento:OriginalResource Interaction Model Qs" - issue-393
- if-modified-since-subsecond... see slack from Aug 6th
- Open Issues
- In order to fully support WebAC, discussions revolved around "requiring at least one container type" vs. explicitly requiring basic containment wtih a MUST and MAY/SHOULD for Direct and Indirect. There was tentative agreement around MUST for Basic and MAY for Direct and Indirect. Simeon Warner will draft a PR
- Consensus was to require the membership predicate being set upon resource creation with a MUST, and you MAY change it after the fact via PATCH and PUT. The RECOMMENDED should be changed to SHOULD in Simeon's second bullet in this comment: https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/387#issuecomment-401885677. Simeon Warner will draft a PR.
- Consensus was to strike the language from 3.5 about requiring the interaction model to be recorded in the constraints doc. Simeon Warner will draft a PR.
- Possible deferments
- Talk about #391, #392, and #393 next time
- Defer #373 and #388.
- Esmé Cowles will create a ticket for If-Modified-Since-Subsecond
- Next meeting - nothing next week, next is 2018-09-12 - API Spec Meeting