This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and slack chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:
- Time: 11:00am Eastern Daylight Time US (UTC-4)
- Audio/Video Conference Link: https://duraspace.zoom.us/my/fedora
+1 408 638 0968
+1 646 876 9923
+1 669 900 6833
812 835 3771
Join fedora-project.slack.com on the "tech" channel
Fedora 5.0.0 Preparation Tasks
Work completed since last Thursday:
- https://github.com/fcrepo/Fedora-API-Test-Suite/pull/134 (Sections 5.0 - 5.6 of WebAC Tests are fully stubbed)
- In Review:
- Status of key Jiras:
Plans for this week?
All API Alignment IssuesClick here to expand...
- Tomcat (and Jetty) Support in 5.x
Please squash a bug!Click here to expand...
Tickets resolved this week:Click here to expand...
Tickets created this week:Click here to expand...
- 5.0.0 sprint preparation tasks https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Fedora+5.0.0+Preparation+Tasks
- All known alignment issues should be in Jira tickets and noted in the delta document https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FEDORAAPI/Fedora+API+Spec+and+Delta+Document+Verificationprior to the start of the next sprint (September 10)
- Documentation needs attention – e.g. guidance for modelling content in production (LDP, PCDM)
- Compatibility Test Suite (CTS) needs to get fully stubbed out – great place to reach out to potential developers, as this is low barrier to entry and work can be done in a small granular way
- Question: Should Camel Toolbox be made more lightweight, Java Client be built out, or some of both?
- Issues on the API Alignment backlog
- Several issues currently in progress or needing review https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-2827?jql=filter%3D14308%20AND%20(status%3D%22In%20Progress%22%20or%20status%3D%22In%20Review%22)
- FCREPO-2771may inform implementation of FCREPO-2742– questions of how to return specialty nodes
- FCREPO-2798may need some spring configuration to make the security manager available in the context
- Tomcat/Jetty support in Fedora 5
- We’ll support Tomcat that supports the version of Java we’re releasing on – this will depend on the results of testing.
- Jetty is not released as often – 9.x is pretty old, and we will support it.
- It would be good to confirm with any testers the version number of the web-server they are using.
- It would be good to build testing against versions into the CI.
- Danny to explore inserting a macro into documentation for Fedora version.
- Send email to community seeing who is interested in reviving OAI