- Time: 3:00pm Eastern Time US / 12:00pm Pacific Time US
- Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7035
- Participant Code: 479307#
- International numbers: Conference Call Information
- Web Access: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wp-content/themes/responsive/flashphone/flash-phone.php
Declan Fleming Jon Stroop
Review Action Items
Review action items from previous meeting
|Review Processes Documentation|
Review the Reporting Guidelines: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1230SwjyvmXwQk7FHBaSKpQL3rxmgIgvxVcOs7cKFKtI/edit#
Next steps for the CoC:
- debra hanken kurtz update code of conduct to indicate that "at the sole discretion of Duraspace organizers" is in concert with the community's leadership and/or steering committee
- Rosalyn Metz draft process description described here
- Rosalyn Metz schedule next meeting
- Rosalyn Metz resolve comments and put on steering agenda
- Review Processes Documentation
- Do these processes accurately reflect our conversation from the previous meeting? Yes.
- Are we asking folks to reach out to Steering if they need to report something? Yes, this contains the conversation to a smaller group.
- Do the timelines that are outlined (48 hours for initial email to reporter, one week for follow up, no timeline for resolution) make sense? Yes.
- Next Steps
- Steering needs to adopt the processes. Next meeting on the 27th.
- Leaders needs to ratify the processes. Then ratify with leaders
- Communicate to the community. Post to Fedora website, send to Fedora listservs, Samvera Community, Islandora Community.