This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and IRC chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:
- Time: 11:00am Eastern Daylight Time US (UTC-4)
- Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7035
- Participant Code: 479307#
- International numbers: Conference Call Information
- Web Access: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wp-content/themes/responsive/flashphone/flash-phone.php
- Join the #fcrepo chat room via Freenode Web IRC (enter a unique nick)
- Or point your IRC client to #fcrepo on irc.freenode.net
- Danny Bernstein
- Peter Eichman
- Andrew Woods
- David Wilcox
- Bethany Seeger
- Ben Pennell
- Jared Whiklo
- Doron Shalvi
- Yinlin Chen
- Ben Cail
- Kevin Ford
- 4.7.5 release testing - discussion of where things stand
- Moving into alignment with the spec
- Pairtree/Appletree options
- Where did we land here?
- Volunteer to create a JIRA to specify the solution.
- External Content: Redirect or Proxy? on fedora-tech
- Where is this landing?
- creation-side resolution?
- Also move forward with
- Compatibility Test Suite
- OCFL Update/Discussion
Please squash a bug!Click here to expand...
Tickets resolved this week:Click here to expand...
Tickets created this week:Click here to expand...
1. Current RC has issues with MySQL and Postgres, but need more tests to further confirm it.
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-2665: not make it a blocker
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-2666: not make it a blocker
Aaron will work on API-X.
There will be RC3 soon.
2. The Fedora API Alignment Sprint Date Options poll will close tomorrow.
3. Still needs further discussions and testing about Pairtree/Appletree options. Some discussions list below.
1. Need to do some furthers testing to help determine these options that indeed help the performance issues.
2. Option 4 is specifically intended to remove the ability to use pairtrees for partitioning membership from the client side.
3. Go with option 3 allow people to configure pairtrees if they want to do that, but stop hiding them if they exist.
4. Implement a workaround solution sounds not right.
5. Should not be a default configuration.
6. Need a document for these behaviors.
7. What is the default behaviors we want to bring into Fedora 5?
8. Some people favor option 3.
Other agenda items move to next meeting.