Call in details:
- Time: 10 am EDT (UTC -4)
- Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7035
- Aaron Birkland
- Danny Bernstein (will not be able to make it)
- Joshua Westgard
- Longshou Situ
- Bethany Seeger
- Ben Pennell
- Joe Harrington
- Esmé Cowles
- Familiarity with code base, areas of interest
- Introduction to the spec drafting effort, and where we are now
- Process - standups, design meetings, tickets, escalating questions to spec experts, etc
- Roles - Development, testing, documentation
- Initial scope for Sprint 1
- Breadth: maximal coverage from Fedora API Delta Document?
- Depth: re-think our approach to snapshot versioning, and links within versions?
- Remove non-compliant aspects of API, where addressed by the spec?
- e.g when creating LDP-NRs that contain RDF, the spec indicates a client should include a `link rel=type` header specifying LDP-NR. The old way was to use a `Content-Disposition` header. Do we remove the old Content-Disposition behaviour after we support link rel-type?
- Evaluating API spec and providing feedback/suggestions?
- Initial tasks for Sprint 1